သံေယာဇဥ္မွ လွဳိက္လွဲစြာ ၾကိဳဆုိပါတယ္လုိ႔ ခင္မင္စြာျဖင့္ နွဳတ္ခြန္းဆက္ပါတယ္၊

Monday, February 27, 2012

I am the Brain....

“I am the left brain.
 I am a scientist. 
A mathematician. 
I love the familiar. 
I categorize.
 I am accurate.
 Linear.
 Analytical. 
Strategic.
 I am practical.
 Always in control. 
 A master of words and language.
 Realistic.
 I calculate equations and play with numbers.
 I am order.
 I am logic.
 I know exactly who I am.”

“I am the right brain. 
I am creativity. 
A free spirit.
 I am passion.
 Yearning. 
Sensuality. 
I am the sound of roaring laughter.
 I am taste. 
The feeling of sand beneath bare feat.
I am movement. 
Vivid colors.
 I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas.
 I am boundless imagination.
 Art. 
Poetry.
 I sense.
 I feel. 
I am everything I wanted to be.”



Source: ဓါတ္ပံု Keralites@yahoogroups.com


( How about You, Left or Right ?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates